Fellowships & Observerships
The University of Kentucky is an academic institution interested in training the next generation of physicians and health care personnel.
Our service offers the following opportunities:
- CLINICAL FELLOWSHIP:
- Medical Retina Fellowship (application via San Francisco Match)
- RESEARCH FELLOWSHIP:
- Retinal Imaging Analysis
- Ophthalmic Genetics & electrophysiology
- for medical students – please contact Ms. Sherrie Fleckinstein firstname.lastname@example.org
- for international doctors – (application via PANIRD group)
- Electrophysiology training for technicians
For more information, please contact Dr. Maldonado (email@example.com) expressing your interest and attach your C.V.